This project was a an exam project in “Test Method” at Sonic College. I decided to test, using quantitative methods, how much details in character sounds effected the immersion of different video game players. The player had to play through the same level 3 times, with the only change being the character sound and then answer a survey regarding their immersion.
My responsibilities on this project were;
- Building a level with Unity 3D and C#
- Creating sound effects for the whole project
- Implementing all sounds using FMOD 2.0
- Creating and managing a survey
- Analysing and communicate all data results